The Regional Development Fund of the Region of Western Greece (RDF--RWG) was founded at the seat of the Regional Local Government of Western Greece in 1998, by virtue of the article 53, Act 2218/1994, as amended by the Acts 2307/1995 and 2647/1998. The RDF is supervised by the Ministry of Interior, Public Administration and Decentralization.
- SECOVIA newsletter 10/02/2014
- Call for applications for the position of the CPMR Secretary General 06/02/2009
- WETMUST final conference 09/10/2008
- BIOSIS final conference 11/09/2008
- BIOSIS Final Conference 11/09/2008
- BIOSIS event in Neochori 18/07/2008
- Job mobility programme for elderly people 02/04/2008
CO-FUNDED OPERATIONAL PROGRAMMES
The Regional Development Fund supports actively the Region’s participation in operational programmes and interregional co-operations by providing technical expertise and own financing in numerous of projects.